We are committed to giving you the best possible service. This charter sets out the quality standards we attempt to achieve so that you know the levels of service you can expect.
- You have a responsibility to be courteous to the doctors, nurses and all our staff.
- You are responsible for keeping appointments. If you are unable to attend please advise us as soon as possible.
- If you are aware that your consultation may be exceptionally long you should ask for a double appointment.
- You have a responsibility not to delay other people from seeing the doctor or nurse by keeping to your appointment time.
- If several family members are ill please make a separate appointment for each one of them.
- You will be informed of any excessive delays during surgery and we ask that you are tolerant.
- Please use the out-of-hours service responsibly.
- The practice will not tolerate violence or abuse against any member of staff or any persons present on the premises or in any place where services are provided. The practice reserves the right to remove such patients from the surgery’s list of patients. Formal written notice will be given to any such person.